A 3-Filtered Wall Exhaust Fans are completely automatic. It contains more filtration area, painted booth, and sand-blasting dust control.
Powder-coat dust in CJB Model CAF-920-2X- Sapa3engineer. Industrial Evidence and Non-Explosion Proof. Sapa3engineer Filtered Wall Exhaust Paint Booth Fans.
8000 CFM with sterile Filters — power Sapa3engineer Filtered Wall ‘Exhaust Paint Booth Fans’ (Also known as “พัดลมควบคุมการระบายอากาศแบบท่อไอเสีย” in the Thai language).
The Sapa3engineer wall exhaust paint booth fan integrates a Bolt on filter-box, no need of extra support. It uses (3) MERV 8 rated filters, also transfers 8500 CFM with sterile Filters.
Gently slide set up without being forced to eliminate the filter box. A solid airflow goes throughout the filters at front and faces of the block. Move higher amounts of atmosphere with a fan that is smaller.
Employing multiple Sapa3engineer fans might be utilized in a set of much bigger fans that want more technical installation and service.
The Sapa3engineer used a five-bladed adjustable pitch cast aluminum propeller for superior efficacy.
Power Motor: Single Phase or Three Phase. Allergic Evidence. 25″ X25″ Suggested Rough-In. CARL J. BUSH COMPANY — USA. -LRB-248-RRB- 276-8400.
Diecast Aluminum Fan Propeller using Taper-Lock Bushing (INSERTED) (Top Quality)
- Fan & Shutter Mounting Box
- Aluminum Automatic Discharge Shutter
- Exotic Protect
- -Removable Filter-box (Bolton )
- -(3) 2 4″ X 24″ X2″:
- High-capacity, Pleated, MERV-8 ranked filters matches ASHRAE 52.2-1999
- Five times more effective than fiberglass filters
50 percent greater surface area than normal power filters extending the support life by 30 percent and supplying reduced immunity
- Filters are created out of 100% artificial media that forbid the fibers out of falling
- UL course 2
- Sapa3engineer filtered wall exhaust paint booth fans.
- Shipped completely assembled, Factory Tested.
- CAPACITY: 8000 CFM w/Clean Filters