An Insight into Skip Trace and Bug Sweep Services Provided by Security Companies in Toronto
Security companies in Toronto carry out a range of tasks to ensure safety and security of people and places. Our aim here will be to look into few of the main services they provide.
Services Provided by Security Companies in Toronto
Skip Trace Service
You will find several websites which offer basic people search as well as no cost skip trace service to customers. Usually, such checks provide some amount of information but in general they tend to be incomplete, are not from reliable sources and often out-of-date.
On the other hand, security companies in Toronto allocate an investigator for this task who makes use of government resources, restricted databases and also information that is publicly available for creating a complete report about background investigation carried out for a client.
Moreover, security companies in Toronto also make use of pretext phone calls, field surveillance and cold approaches to collect required intelligence and information.
Skip Traces Commonly Include
- Felony, misdemeanor and infraction records of violent as well as non-violent crimes.
- Reverse phone number tracing and phone number location service.
- Information about property ownership.
- Historical and current addresses.
- Aliases and date of birth.
- Divorce, death, marriage and birth records.
- Relative and neighbors searches.
- Business information consisting of details like corporate records, details about limited liability partnerships and information on fictitious business names.
- Details about notices of default and tax liens.
- Sex offender checks.
- Information from social networking sites.
- Booking information available on a real-time basis.
- Incarceration and arrest information.
- Vehicle search information.
Bug sweeps also known as tactical surveillance countermeasures are provided by security companies in Toronto to give you peace of mind that your information, as well as conversations, will remain private. Security firms carry out complete bug sweep by analyzing as well as investigating different techniques of eavesdropping.
How is a bug sweep conducted?
The steps taken in this regard consist of:
- The bug sweep often starts with the use of a spectrum analyzer that looks for signals emitting out of the target area to check whether those signals are outside the usual commercial spectrum. The benefit of this device is that it is able to detect differences present between signals transmitted by laptops, cell phones, bug transmitters and cordless phones.
- Security companies in Toronto also check the target location for physical evidence such as hidden cameras, any type of tampering, etc.
- Manual examination of the target area is also carried out using a wideband receiver which is able to pick up devices which spectrum analyzer may have missed. These devices work in the range of 50kHz and up to 12Ghz.
- The target location is examined for the presence of devices that can record as well as store video and audio locally.
To summarize it can be said that security companies in Toronto have the competency to provide a range of services that can meet any requirement you may have.